CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-21T23:02:20+00:002018 Nissan Pathfinder CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-21T23:02:20+00:00
- CHECK BRAKES AND TIRE PRESSURE
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- WE CHECK THE FOLLOWING FOR YOU… TIRE WEAR AND PRESSURE, CHECK ALL FLUID LEVELS AND, EXTERIOR LIGHTS, CHECK ALL BELTS AND HOSES, FRONT AND REAR BRAKES, AND RECOMMENDED SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE SERVICES.
- Remove tire's from vehicle. Remove the existing tire's, install the new tire's to the rim. Computer spin balance tire's. Re-install tire's to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- 4 Wheel Car Laser Alignment – adjusted toe, camber and caster if applicable.
- FRONT AND REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS – Remove & Replace
- Cabin Air Filter-Remove & Replace
- BATTERY SERVICE
- REPLACE KEY FOB BATTERY
APRIL R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2023